|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter||RETURN|
WMH is a family owned company established over 40-years ago in Callington, only 20 minutes from Plymouth.
WMH have recently expanded their facilities so are looking for a Mechanical fitter to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate should
- Ideally be time served i.e. City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or higher.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be able to work from a drawing, including pneumatics drawings.
- Ideally although not necessarily have a knowledge of food production equipment.
- The majority of the work will be workshop based in Callington, however site work will be required for installations.
- Tig welding stainless steel would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Experience in a similar industry would be an advantage.
- A pleasant and interesting working environment.
- Attractive terms of employment.
- Long term prospects.
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Applications are invited by individuals (No agencies thank you) to firstname.lastname@example.org
or in writing to:
Mrs C Hay
Western Mechanical Handling UK Ltd
Moss Side Industrial Estate
No agencies thank you
|E: email@example.com||W: www.wmh-uk-ltd.com/job-vacancies/155-mechanical-fitter|