|Job Title:||Design Engineer||RETURN|
Karmelle Ltd is looking for a Design Engineer to join its growing, Huddersfield-based team. The successful candidate will be on a permanent, full-time contract, with a competitive salary dependent on experience.
Main Job tasks, responsibilities & skills:
You will work independently alongside a team of mechanical engineers, creating the drawings necessary for the production of liquid filling, capping & labelling machines. You will be expected to research new developments and turn them into technical plans to create 3D, including drives and motion.
Your exact duties would depend on the project, but could include:
- Research – using mathematical modelling
- Design – turning research ideas into technical plans for prototypes using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software
- Modifying designs
- Liaising with customers
Knowledge / Experience required to become our Design Engineer includes:
- Proficient in use of CAD: Autocad
- Conceptual vision of machinery essential
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Experience managing multiple ongoing projects
- Control – PNP – NPN
- Skilled in research of new developments and innovations
- Previous work experience in the automated packaging environment
- Knowledge of electrical & pneumatic design
- Experience with procuring / purchasing – good phone manner
- Experience using Microsoft project
- Knowledge of ATEX
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Design Engineer role, please contact Rose Crampton on 01484 533356, or email size=2 color="#0563C1">email@example.com.
|E: firstname.lastname@example.org||W: www.karmelle.com|
|Location:||Yorkshire & Humberside||Sector:||All||Category:||Design|