|Job Title:||Sales Representative||RETURN|
|Salary:||TBC||Job Ref:||Infivis 06|
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic sales person to join our Anritsu Infivis Division. Our AI division promotes the Company's range of X-ray inspection systems, check-weighers and metal detectors for the food and pharmaceutical markets.
This division is on the rise and we're looking for a results-driven sales professional to actively seek and engage customer prospects. The right candidate will provide complete solutions for customers in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition level and profitability. This is an exciting and broad opportunity for someone to really make this role their own!
Our customers are some of the biggest players in their industries and you will have the following responsibilities:
* Present, promote and sell products/services by talor-made solution proposals
* Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customer, research market
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
* Coordinate sales effort with team members and other department, track sales and status reports
* Report to management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
To join us in this key role you will need:
* Experience in technical selling
* Enthusiasm to travel throughout UK.
* Target driven personality with a proven track record in sales
* Excellent selling skills with ability to create and deliver tailor made presentations and prioritize to the dynamic character of the role
* Ability to build productive business professional relationships
Why you should come and work with us:
We are a global organisation with offices worldwide. One of the reasons our employees love working here is because of the skilled and friendly people. They are key to creating a friendly and professional working environment. We are open to new ideas and ways of working so are always on the look-out for people who want to make a difference and bring this energy. We offer professional development opportunities that are relevant to you and your role, this may also include opportunities to work overseas or to travel. In addition to all of this we offer excellent flexible working opportunities to give you the balance between your work and home life.
To apply, please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job name and reference Infivis 06.
More about Anritsu:
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com) has been a provider of innovative communications solutions for 120 years. The company's test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments, operations support systems and solutions that can be used during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed devices for design into communication products and systems. With the addition of service assurance monitoring solutions it has expanded its offering to provide complete solutions for existing and next-generation wireline and wireless communication systems and service providers. Anritsu sells in over 90 countries worldwide with approximately 4,000 employees.
In Europe, we have both product development/R&D and sales/support/service operations. Our R&D is focused onto wireless communications, with expertise in both mobile phone testing and service assurance monitoring systems, and provides global leadership in 3GPP related technologies. The sales and support is covering the full range of Anritsu Test and Measurement solutions, with additional marketing and technical support responsibility for the region.
All of our teams are passionate about serving our customers and markets with world class solutions, and are committed to our long term leadership in the industry. We encourage a culture of trust and integrity within our teams, enabling individuals to grow and develop their skills and experience. We keep innovation at the center of our activities, built upon the wide knowledge base of our employees, and use this to ensure we continue to be a leader in the global market. The visionary partnerships we build both with customers and within our teams ensures that we continue to innovate high level solutions for tomorrow's society.