|Job Title:||International Sales Manager||RETURN|
|Salary:||45,000 - 50,000||Job Ref:|
|Established in 1947, The Adelphi Group of Companies is a family owned business which includes three engineering companies manufacturing a wide range of laboratory and process equipment, as well as automated packaging lines. Our products are sold all over the World, to small independent companies, and large multinationals. The Group directly employs over 70 staff and occupies modern, purpose built premises close to Haywards Heath train station.|
Reporting to the Managing Director and Board, the primary responsibilities of this role will be to design, establish and implement a sales plan to attract new customers and increase the market share of our businesses primarily abroad, but also within the UK.
The successful candidate will be expected to find new business and sales opportunities. They will be the primary point of contact for these newly established opportunities. They will be expected to have the commercial acumen to scope out these new markets, maximise revenue and build a solid pipeline.
The role will focus on two divisions within the Adelphi Group, Adelphi Manufacturing and Pharma Hygiene Products. Product sales will cover small scale packaging machinery, which includes filling and closing machinery for a variety of containers such as bottles, tubes, tubs, vials and ampoules. Additionally, stainless process equipment including an array of containers used for storage, mixing and transport in production environments. The industries served are broad and include the pharma, laboratory, food & beverage, cosmetic & personal care, e-liquid, and chemical markets, which offers plenty of scope for new business opportunities.
Role Responsibilities include -
- Devise and implement a National and International sales plan.
- Create and implement the sales forecast.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to meet forecasted sales and to increase our customer base.
- Carry out trend analysis and monitor the market to recognise opportunities to increase sales and our customer base. Understanding market and customer trends.
- Form strong relationships with new and existing customers. Primary focus on expanding into new markets and establish new customers in Europe and the Rest of the World.
- Produce monthly sales analysis and reports in order to measure the effectiveness of the forecast.
- Meeting sales targets set by the Board of Directors.
- Working closely with our marketing department and customer services department to ensure effective marketing and excellent customer service.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Proven track record in sales, meeting or exceeding targets in a similar industry.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a sales team and to provide leadership and direction to colleagues.
- Organisational skills with an efficient and systematic approach.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours if required.
- Experience using a CRM to manage customer base and progress sales opportunities.
- Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to close deals.
- Travel in the UK and particularly international travel will be required.
- Based out of the south east of the UK.
- A technical understanding of machinery would be desirable.
- Ability to speak a foreign language would be desirable but not essential.
8% company pension contribution
Annual performance related bonus
Annual pay review
Generous holiday entitlement
Please get in contact if this role is of interest.
|E: firstname.lastname@example.org||W: www.adelphi.uk.com|