|Job Title:||Service Engineer||RETURN|
|Salary:||up to 40k + OTE: 45k (Overtime) + 25 Days Holiday||Job Ref:||AD15835|
|Are you fed up of missing birthdays and special occasions because you're on call? Do you get a buzz out of fixing things? If you're an electrically biased, Multi-Skilled Engineer from a Mechatronics background that's serviced Process or Packaging Machinery and wants a good quality of life, no silly hours or regular weekend work, this is the job for you. |
BASIC SALARY: Up to 40,000
* Overtime - OTE: 45,000
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Commission on upselling of service packages * Company Van or Car Allowance * Career progression - grow a service team or become a product specialist
LOCATION: UK Wide, but based local to our offices in Bedford
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Luton, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Northampton, Aylesbury, Watford, Peterborough, Kettering
JOB DESCRIPTION: Service Engineer
Within this role, you will be working from our offices and across the UK on the Service, Repair, Installation and Commissioning of Coding, Tracing and Marking Solutions.
Your time will be split 50/50 between reactive and scheduled maintenance of our equipment. You will need to be fairly flexible as although weekend work is minimal, there will be infrequent overnight stays on big installation projects, but these are planned in advance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Service Engineer
Day to day life will include:
* Undertaking the Service, Maintenance and Repair of equipment such as Labelling, Inkjet or Marking machinery.
* Fault finding on PCB's and running diagnostics on PLC controls.
* Pre-commissioning equipment before going out to customers * Quality Assurance and Providing technical support to customers
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer
To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate:
* A track record as an Electrically biased (but Multi-Skilled) Engineer * Background in service/maintenance/ installation or commissioning of Labelling, Inkjet, or Marking Equipment. We would consider someone from the wider experience of Packaging and Process Machinery * A full UK driving license * Technical knowledge, ideally qualified, although someone qualified by experience would also be of interest.
We are an award-winning business who supply software, hardware, services and consumables in the form of Industrial Marking, Coding and Labelling solutions to customers across industries like food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, textile, CPG and more. Although a worldwide business, we have a small team in the UK who actively reinvest a large amount of our profits back into R&D and training; Ensuring we stay at the top of our game.
Grow a team of Service Engineers, move into a truly international role, or become a Product Specialist.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, PPMA, Process Machinery, Packaging Machinery, Lasers, Scanners, Tracing, Coding, Inkjet, Labelling
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: AD15835, Wallace Hind Selection