|Job Title:||Project Manager||RETURN|
|Salary:||Up to 55,000 dependant on your experience||Job Ref:||JAC15909|
|You're an experienced Project Manager, you're already handling projects from concept to completion, managing budgets & internal/external stakeholders. We're number one in the UK for delivering bespoke automation & robotics solutions to blue chip manufacturers. These are premium products; we need a premium level Project Manager. Let's work together.|
BASIC SALARY: Up to 55,000 dependant on your experience
* 4% Employer Pension
* Life Assurance
* 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
LOCATION: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Lowestoft, Cambridge, Kings Lynn
Why you should apply:
* This is a brand-new role. We've got too much work on. We've just moved into our new customised facility - we now need another Project Manager to help us deliver world class projects
* You'll chair our weekly project meeting - everyone will look to you for leadership & guidance
* There's no off the shelf automation solutions here - we develop our own machinery & equipment, so every project is bespoke
We've just been bought out by an American automation company who have taken us to a new Global level & have just moved us into a brand-new facility in Great Yarmouth. You'll be predominately office based with us as a Project Manager, with the occasional site visit to customers. Most of our work is UK based & we deal with some of the largest food & FMCG manufacturers around.
You're be the glue for any project we run, bringing together all departments across the business.
You'll be juggling up to 15 projects simultaneously. Our projects can range from a few grand up to 2m in order value for a full bespoke system. Larger projects can take up to 12 months to deliver (from concept to completion) & you'd be expected to turn around some of our smaller projects (a basic machine modification) in under 4 weeks though. I hope you can multi-task!
You'll utilise MS Project & Microsoft Excel, but we'll soon be migrating to Windchill for parity with our other sites.
Your Responsibilities as a Project Manager with us:
* Create all project plans - including the relevant quality documentation
* Ensure projects are completed to agreed time scales & budgets
* Stakeholder manage everyone internally including the Technical Manager, Engineering Manager, Controls Manager, Customer Services Manager, Production Manager, Logistics Manager & more to get the job done
* Oversee the FAT & SAT aspect of a project
* Chair our weekly project meeting reporting the status of all projects so any issues can be dealt with
* You'll already have Project Management experience (that goes without saying, but maybe you're currently a Project Engineer or Programme Manager by job title?)
* Your Project Management experience will have come from a product development / product engineering environment. i.e. moving parts
* That environment might be PPMA / process or packaging machinery, material handling, product handling &/or robotics / automation
We provide a bespoke solution to automated packaging systems. Supplying into a variety of manufacturers, warehouse and factories within food, FMCG, distribution, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and consumer goods.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Project Manager, Project Engineer, Prince2, APM, PPMA, process machinery, robotics, automation, material handing
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You'll receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JAC15909, Wallace Hind Selection