|Job Title:||Aftermarket Sales Executive||RETURN|
|Salary:||Basic: 25-27,500 + OTE: 30-32,500 + Exceptional Contributory Pension & Benefits||Job Ref:||IP15935|
|Global manufacturing Group requires an Aftermarket Sales Executive to work with International businesses.|
BASIC SALARY: 25,000 - 27,500
* OTE 30,000- 32,500
* Exceptional Contributory Pension and Benefits * Laptop & Mobile * 25 Days Annual Leave plus Stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Guildford, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Camberley, Fleet
JOB DESCRIPTION: Aftermarket Sales Executive, Inspection Equipment
Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking to strengthen their Aftermarket sales team with a high calibre internal sales executive who will drive the sale of aftermarket products which will be primarily business to business spare parts, supporting their distributor channels worldwide.
This is very much an account management style role, where repeat sales through excellent customer service are the order of the day. The successful candidate should have the potential to outgrow this role within 2 years and move on to a more Senior sales role within the company
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Aftermarket Sales Executive, Inspection Equipment
- To achieve a minimum monthly target
- To develop a clear strategy and agree specific action plans to grow aftermarket business in UK
- To ensure all customer requests are handled professionally and in a timely manner
- Responsible for administration surrounding aftermarket sales in a timely manner
- Customer quotations, order processing, order acknowledgements, mail shots
- To ensure accurate up to date information is maintained with the company's system
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Aftermarket Sales Executive, Inspection Equipment
- An ability to sell to customers at all levels and meet targets
- A positive, hands on approach
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Any experience in working in aftermarket sales would be of particular interest, but not essential
- Influencing skills and some experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Real 'can-do' attitude
- Self-motivated, Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
We are a market leading provider of check and detect based products, part of a worldwide group of companies operating in 57 countries and employing over 48,000 people. We were established in the late 1960's and sell into the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and packaging industries. We are known as the market leading, metal detection, check-weighing and x-ray inspection company.
This is an opportunity to join a leading brand name and worldwide manufacturer who are experiencing a period of expansion and growth and are now seeking to bolster its talent pool.
A group of companies with a structured UK, European and worldwide sales forces. We have an active policy of promotion from within and offer the genuine opportunity to develop your career locally or internationally.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles : Aftermarket Sales, Internal Sales, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Internal Account Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP15935, Wallace Hind Selection